Market Logic Server is a universal system, being a basis for any solutions to automate work of brokerage companies, stock exchanges and other financial institutions that provide online trading services.
– A distributed architecture increases system reliability due to distribution of functional load among server modules;
– Server modules are based on pipe-line principle ensuring optimal use of hardware and operation system resources, thus server can process a large number of requests per unit of time, which increases stability of server module, making it resistant to overloads;
– A standardized interface to work with databases which ensures that server is independent of the database type;
– Protocols TCP/HTTP/HTTPS are used as a transport layer with optional encryption and user credentials for login into the system;
– Duplex mode to process requests (TCP) to decrease request processing time;
– Authorized service mode for tuning of critical server settings;
– A standardized API based on JSON protocol that provides connection of trading platform with various payment and CRM systems, user web-accounts and other additional applications that extend platform functionality;
– .NET API to access the trading server/ back-office functionality;
– Standardized connection and control interface for communication modules to ensure communication between platform and liquidity providers (LP Bridges);
– Standardized connection and control interface for communication modules to ensure communication between platform and payment systems (Payment System Bridges);
– Specialized subsystem for rapid registration of new user accounts with the possibility to credit automatically initial balance to a trading account.
– Two-stage pipeline ensures request processing time of no more than 20 microseconds;
– Orders Matching Engine allows doing selective comparison which does not affect the execution speed;
– Protection against orders execution with too large spreads;
– Support of unlimited number of market makers with the ability to manage providers in real time;
– Markups are supported
– Flat and step commissions, both for the exposed, and for traded volume;
– Market-maker liquidity protection from external arbitration;
– Support of All-Or-None execution, not allowing partial execution of trading orders;
– Trailing stop can be handled by server.
– Calculation models for tools/full exposure, which facilitates generation of large traded volume with small deposit, providing at the same time an effective protection against negative balance;
– Flat and stepped margin settings, separate settings for initialization and maintenance margin;
– PreMarket trading mode that protects B-Book liquidity against false comparisons at non-market prices at session opening and closing;
– Rollback of incorrect transactions;
– Internal clearing between trading accounts, automatic mechanism platform of drawing total accounting balance;
– Various realized profit conversion modes at market or pre-set rates;
– A multi-level system of access to multiple accounts. (Multi Account Management);
– Batch requests processing for closure/netting of positions and cancellation of set trade orders;
– Close positions with double volume for a reverse;
– Various modes of positions balancing;
– Proxy trading mode;
– Simultaneous operation mode (A + B) with the ability to instantly switch trading orders sending them either to external trading marketplaces or to internal order matching engine;
– A flexible access control mechanism manages access to external trading platform or internal order matching engine;
– Market data consolidation and distribution mechanism uses a subsystem for storage and distribution of information (servers with market and historical data storage).
– Static and interactive reports;
– Reports on executed transactions;
– Trading operations of users;
– Traded volumes;
– Balance report;
– Possibility to generate additional reports.
– Dedicated server for users’ personal data storage with option of a shared usage distributed among several trading solutions;
– Additional system for personal data and user files encryption, using software or hardware data protection solutions;
– Server protection of locally stored user passwords;
– Possibility of external authentication when accessing the trading platform.