This option is a good solution for companies which want to have a full control of the technical part of the platform. In this case Service Company operating this system should pay for delivery and trade platform start-up settings, as well as specialists training. In case of platform purchase costs of technical support are significantly lower for a buyer comparing to PaaS solution.
– Full control over the company’s data and hardware part.
– Costs of support are lower comparing to costs of PaaS solution.
– Full independence and no additional risks related to cooperation with other company.
– Cost of delivery and start-up is higher than costs of PaaS solution.
– Start-up of the platform and putting it into operation takes more time, as specialists of the company-operator needed to conduct administration and operation works should be additionally trained.
Within the delivery scope of “Purchasing” there is also an option called “a dedicated specialist of support“.